New research reveals that ‘early’ humans feasted on human flesh as part of ritual practice and culture. Such practices of old are rapidly returning to the forefront of our society, scientists recently ‘discovered’ that young human blood can regenerate the memories of the old.
Previous research showed that the practice of cannibalism might have been for extra calories and protein, but the discovery proves that the early humans ate flesh out of choice. The lack of morality evident within ancient cultures is resurfacing in today’s time of lawlessness.
The Bible speaks of the ancient days of lawlessness many times throughout the Old Testament, and The Bible depicts that those days will come again. Specifically, in scripture it is mentioned how God cursed the lawless with cannibalism;
- -Leviticus 26:29 – And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye devour.
- -Deuteronomy 28:53-57 – And thou shalt eat the fruit of thy body, even the flesh of thy sons and thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, during the siege and straitness wherein thine enemies shall enclose thee: 54 So that the man (that is tender and exceeding dainty among you,) shall be grieved at his brother, and at his wife that lieth in his bosom, and at the remnant of his children, which he hath yet left, 55 For fear of giving unto any of them of the flesh of his children, whom he shall eat, because he hath nothing left him in that siege, and straitness, wherewith thine enemy shall besiege thee in all thy cities. 56 The tender and dainty woman among you, which never would venture to set the sole of her foot upon the ground (for her softness and tenderness) shall be grieved at her husband that lieth in her bosom, and at her son, and at her daughter, 57 And at her afterbirth (that shall come out from between her feet) and at her children, which she shall bear: for when all things lack, she shall eat them secretly, during the siege and straightness wherewith thine enemy shall besiege thee in thy cities.
- -Jeremiah 19:9 – And I will feed them with the flesh of their sons, and with the flesh of their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies that seek their lives, shall hold them strait.
- -Lamentations 2:20 – Behold, O Lord, and consider to whom thou hast done thus: shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the Priest and the Prophet be slain in the Sanctuary of the Lord?
- -Lamentations 4:10 – The hands of the pitiful women have sodden their own children, which were their meat in the destruction of the daughter of my people.
- -Ezekiel 5:10 – For in the midst of thee, the fathers shall eat their sons, and the sons shall eat their fathers, and I will execute judgment in thee, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds.
According to scripture, it is evident that God cursed many with cannibalism, and the archeological evidence supports that fact. As the world turns its back on God, God is cursing the world. Such is evident with a new study published in the journal Nature.
A protein found in young human blood plasma can improve the brain functions of old mice. The finding was published on April 19th, 2017. For decades, scientists have researched the effects of young blood on aging in mice through a technique called parabiosis, in which an old mouse is sewn together with a younger one so that they share a circulatory system.
However, until now, the rejuvenation effects had only been studied from mouse to mouse. The work has inspired some companies to begin testing on the elderly, in which people are infused with blood from younger adult donors and then tested for physical improvements.
One of the clinical trials is sponsored by a company that neuroscientist Tony Wyss-Coray, at Stanford University in California, is involved with — he’s the chair of their scientific advisory board. As part of his work, he and fellow neuroscientist Joseph Castellano, also at Stanford, have started testing plasma collected from the umbilical cords of newborn babies. Their goal is to find out how very young human blood might affect the symptoms of aging. (Nature)
The companies involved became interested in what very young human blood would do, and after fusing the mice with a human babies blood, the mouse exhibited improved abilities to navigate mazes and to learn to avoid areas of their cages that deliver painful electrical shocks.
When the researchers dissected the animals’ brains, they found that cells in the hippocampus — the region associated with learning and memory — expressed genes that caused neurons to form more connections in the brain. This didn’t happen in mice treated with blood from older human donors.
The researchers then compared a slate of 66 proteins found in umbilical cord plasma to the proteins in plasma from older people, and to proteins identified in the mouse parabiosis experiments. They found several potential candidates, and injected them, one at a time, into the veins of old mice. The team then ran the animals through the memory experiments. (Nature)
The intrigue for the blood of infants from the demented researchers only proves one reality, God is cursing the people of the Earth. The new study is only one new development as of late in which the desire for human blood and flesh is present. From celebrities to bankers to the cabal that rules our world, the desire for human flesh and blood is growing, and it further demonstrates the time periods we as a human race are living in.
Steve Quayle, a well known researcher and author, exposes this reality that cannibalism and mankind’s lust for flesh is returning. Steve also explains how and why these things are happening on the Earth, see below for more.
Sara Reardon. “Young human blood makes old mice smarter.” Nature. . (2017): . . Mice treated with a protein from umbilical cord plasma improved their performance on memory tests.
Megan Scudellari. “Ageing research: Blood to blood.” Nature. . (2017): . . By splicing animals together, scientists have shown that young blood rejuvenates old tissues. Now, they are testing whether it works for humans.
NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR. “Ancient Cannibals Didn’t Eat Just for the Calories, Study Suggests.” NYTimes. . (2017): . .