The state of fear, we have all been there at least once in our lives. Whether you are riveted by shock, shaking in fear, or just overall anxious, the following scriptures, prayers, and declarations were made to pull you out of fear and into the perfect love of God.
1. “ Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10
In the name of Jesus, I bind up and cast out all un-Godly fear from my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind and put on the whole armor of God. In doing this, I declare that I am a child of the most high God and I will not fear, for the Lord will strengthen me in my weakness. He will uphold me with His righteous right hand.
2. “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.” Psalm 56:3
In Jesus name, I abandon the feeling of despair, sorrow, or unworthiness and I put my trust in the Lord who heals me and sets me on the right path.
3. “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
Heavenly Father, I come humbly before you now to lay down my burdens and present my requests to you. You are the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega, in offering you this prayer, I surrender all of my cares to you and trust that you will care for all my needs. Lord, the peace that I receive in praying to you surpasses all understanding, but I thank you that it is that peace that guards my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
4. “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
In the mighty name of Jesus, I declare that I will not be worried, I will not be upset, I will not be afraid! I accept the peace that Jesus has given, His peace gives me life, keeps me stable, and makes me fearless.
5. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
In the name of Jesus, I bind up the spirit of fear and cast it back to the fiery pit. I release the love of Christ, I stand strong through His power and keep my thoughts on God who keeps me grounded and gives me a sound mind.
6. “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” 1 John 4:18
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your perfect sacrificial never-ending love. Your love is the power of my life, and you died on the cross that I may have life and have it more abundantly. I choose life every day that I may be filled with gratefulness for the sacrifice that Jesus made on my behalf. Through recognizing the power of the resurrection, through accepting the perfect love of Jesus, I will arise in the morning to show His love casting out all fear.
7. “In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.” Psalm 94:19
Lord, I take a moment now to remember the times when I was filled with fear and anxiety and that you comforted me, giving me great joy in my soul. Thank you God!
8. “But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.” Isaiah 43:1
I declare that I am redeemed by Jesus Christ. My savior has summoned me by my very name. I will not be afraid because I belong to the Lord, the light of the world!
9. “Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop: but a good word maketh it glad.” Proverbs 12:25
Heavenly Father, help me to share kind words that I may encourage and uplift others as I go about my day.
10. “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4
I declare that I will not fear when I’m in a low valley or amidst the shadows of death. No evil will make me afraid because Jesus walks with me wherever I go. I am strong and courageous as the Lord has commanded me to be.
Heavenly Father, I come to you through the blood of your son Jesus Christ in agreement with the reader of this article, believing along with them in prayer. Thank you God for delivering them from fear, anxiety, and stress. Thank you God for giving them a love that will empower their life. I pray Lord, that you would send out Holy angels to watch over them and minister to them. Heavenly Father, I pray that you would give them a grace to walk strong and courageous through anything life throws at them as they find peace in you. Thank you God. In Jesus name, Amen!