Christian News Network — PARIS (Evangelical Focus) — A fire erupted in the Armenian Evangelical Church of Alfortville (near Paris) on Sunday 2 April, at 6 a.m. The flames woke up Pastor Gilbert Léonian and his wife, who live in the first floor.
The fire was a “shock” because they were sleeping, the pastor said, but they were not physically injured.
A trash bin was placed in front of the building and set on fire. The firefighters arrived in time to stop the fire propagating to the rest of the building.
The remainder of this article is available in its entirety at Christian News
Help Out Here
We are being attacked from all sides, and google is soon to ‘drop the hammer’ on this channel; we need your support – subscribe to become a monthly member of the Christian Journal for only a $1.50 per month Discount code: monthlyhalfoff
Go here to support: http://bit.ly/subplushalf