Ebola outbreak may enter third year after new cases in Guinea
Ebola outbreak may enter third year after new cases in Guinea

Ebola the deadliest disease that has happened in recent history is not going anywhere. However, the attempts at stopping the virus in its tracks have not stopped. In fact, they most of the options been rendered null and void.

Disregard, the outcome in Africa, because the elite needed to stop the coverage of Ebola from happening all across the world. The disease was stopped in its tracks, because the founders of the “new strain” had been caught red-handed, and the African governments were in the process of filing lawsuits against those involved. One of which was George Soros.

The latest discovery about Ebola came out recently that even in ‘cured’ victims, they still have the strain of Ebola in their systems for at least nine months. This new revelation about Ebola proves one fatal thing the scientists have absolutely no clue what they are doing, yet they claim too.

This disturbing truth, with one simple response. The natural cure to Ebola is extremely high doses of vitamin C, and or Colloidal Silver. Both of which the governments of the world refuse to accept because the revenue for being cured with those two items is practically nothing compared to the bills from the “vaccines, and cures”.

GENEVA (Reuters) – Two people have fallen ill with Ebola in Guinea, the World Health Organization said on Friday, dashing hopes of an imminent end to the worst recorded outbreak of the disease after a two-week spell without any new cases across West Africa.

The new cases mean the epidemic, which began when a 2-year-old boy who fell ill in a remote Guinean village on December 26, 2013, risks dragging on into a third year and into 2016.

The outbreak has already killed 11,298 people out of almost 28,500 known cases in Guinea and neighbouring Liberia and Sierra Leone.

Liberia was declared free of Ebola transmission on Sept. 3 after 42 days with no new cases, and Sierra Leone is halfway to the same goal. But for Guinea, the end is not yet in sight.

“Guinea is not at the stage where they would be counting to zero cases. While you’ve got active confirmed cases you don’t even consider that,” said WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris.

The 42-day countdown only starts once the last patient tests negative a second time, normally after a 48-hour gap following their first negative test, Harris said.

A spokesman for Guinea’s anti-Ebola taskforce said one of the new patients, in Forecariah in western Guinea, had recovered and was discharged on Friday. The other, a 21-year-old man, who was not known to have had contact with any previous registered patients, remained in the Nongo treatment centre in Conakry.

Works Cited

Yahoo. “Ebola Entering Its Third Year.” Yahoo. .2015 (): . . http://news.yahoo.com/ebola-outbreak-may-enter-third-cases-guinea-084437874.html

Share Your Thoughts

avatar