Prince Charles declared on July 18, 2015 that the world now has “just 35 years to save the planet” from “global warming”. But this new climate ‘tipping point’ marks a huge reprieve from Prince Charles original 100 month tipping point issued in 2009.
The 2015 UK Western Morning News interview with Charles revealed that “His Royal Highness warns that we have just 35 years to save the planet from catastrophic climate change.”
But Prince Charles declared in 2009 that we had just 96 months to save the world from “irretrievable climate and ecosystem collapse, and all that goes with it.” (Note: Four months earlier in 2009, Charles had issued a ‘100-month’ tipping point deadline.)
A July 9, 2009 UK Independent article explained that “the heir to the throne told an audience of industrialists and environmentalists at St James’s Palace last night that he had calculated that we have just 96 months left to save the world.”
The upcoming skeptical climate documentary Climate Hustle will feature Prince Charles’ exclusive monthly ‘tipping point’ countdown. For a while, Prince Charles diligently kept to his monthly climate countdown.
“Be in no doubt that unless greenhouse gas emissions reach their peak within about 100 months–just 100 months–it may well be too late to stop temperatures rising beyond dangerous levels,” Charles originally declared in 2009.
And he stuck to his tipping point timeline.
“The grim reality is that our planet has reached a point if crisis and we have only seven years before we lose the levers of control,” he declared as the months ticked away.
In 2014, Prince Charles seemed to lose hope: “We are running out of time. How many times have I found myself saying this over recent years?”
According to former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:
“One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole,” said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.To sum it all up, Edenhofer admitted, “We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy.”
This isn’t the first time Edenhofer openly spoke about the climate change agenda. Previously he said that “the next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world’s resources will be negotiated.”
Christina Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.’s Framework Convention on Climate Change, has made a similar statement to Edenhofer.
“This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution,” she said in anticipation of last year’s Paris climate summit.
“This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history.”
The plan is to allow Third World countries to emit as much carbon dioxide as they wish — because, as Edenhofer said, “in order to get rich one has to burn coal, oil or gas” — while at the same time restricting emissions in advanced nations. This will, of course, choke economic growth in developed nations, but they deserve that fate as they “have basically expropriated the atmosphere of the world community,” he said.
So what do they do? They indoctrinate students, employees, etc to fall for the preserving the planet ploy in order to change the global economic system into what they want it to be, an international welfare state. The worst part is governments and climate change proponents have people everywhere falling for their phony science that has fallen apart time and time again, just look at the climate gate emails. The phony climate extremists create a disaster, implement their solution, and are one step closer to reaching their goal. And they have people begging for this.
If you believe in climate change, sustainable development, the 2030 goals, please look into Climate Gate, look into the Club of Rome and all the claims they have made over the years that turned out to be completely false.
Marc Morano. “ Prince Charles gives world reprieve: Extends ‘100-Month’ climate ‘tipping point’ to 35 more years .” Climate Depot. . (2015): . . http://bit.ly/2qQ4Q9H
The Club of Rome Episodes
- Episode One: All Roads Lead To Rome: The Most Influential Secret Society Behind The New World Order That You Don’t Know About
- Episode Two: The Most Influential Secret Society Plans to Enslave and Indoctrinate Every Person on Earth Prior to The Culling
- Episode Three: Club of Rome Part III: Operation CO2 Population Control
- Episode Four: The Twisted Hidden Hands of The United Nations Exposed
- Episode Five Part One: All Roads Lead To Rome: The New Age Hindu Deception Invading Christianity & Creating Global Consciousnesses– Written Episode
- Episode Five Part Two: Part II: The New Age Hindu Deception Invading Christianity & Creating Global Consciousnesses – Video Episode
- Episode Six: Club of Rome Episode 6: The UN Water War, Depopulation and Climate Control Hoax
- Episode Seven: The Future is Now. Club of Rome, UN, WEF’s Industry 4.0 – Degrading Life and Birthing Synthetic Beings
- Episode Eight: Club of Rome Episode Eight: The Real Illuminati
- Episode Nine: Club of Rome and The United Nations to Bring About WW3, Industrial Revolution and Smart Cities
- Episode Ten: Club of Rome Part 10: The Hidden Hands Behind the United Nations Climate Change Hoax and Fourth Industrial Revolution