Christians in China face yet more restrictions. The communist party is attempting to silence the voices and movement of Christians throughout China. The restrictions begin next month, and any and all unauthorized religious activity will be suppressed, making house churches disband.
The ruling Chinese Communist Party is officially atheist with more than half of China’s 1.4 billion people not associated with any religion or belief.
One of the new rules says it will be an offense to “organize citizens to attend religious training, conferences and activities abroad,” “preaching, organizing religious activities, and establishing religious institutions or religious sites at schools,” and “providing religious services through the internet.”
In a bid for the new rules to be accepted, Xi Jinping’s government claims some of the restrictions are in the interest of state security. There will also be limits on accepting teaching posts in foreign countries and organizing religious activities in unapproved religious sites – allowing the government to monitor state-controlled churches and stamp out any underground movements.
There are five officially recognized religions allowed in China, and they are – Buddhism, Taoism, Islam, Catholicism, and Protestantism. But, Christianity is not recognized, even though Catholicism and Protestantism are mentioned. Thereby proving the purpose of separating Church and State.
Please organize and pray for China, that the Democratic attempt to bring about the new rules is overruled by the people!
The World can attack the Word all they want, but according to scripture:
Isaiah 40:8 GNV
8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand forever.
Setting the Precedent for the New World Order
China is an excellent example of the United Nation’s new agenda, titled the new global human order. Adopted September 16th, 2016, the United Nations officially announced it’s plan to build a New World Order and lead the world directly to communism.
Under the beginnings of a New World Order, with China as a leading example, the movement of Christians will be monitored, and house churches will be disbanded. Under the beginnings of the NWO, Christians will only be allowed to attend state-sanctioned churches, and state-funded pastors; all of which house the doctrine of the state before God.
The ideology is not new; it has been around for centuries but somewhere along the line – Christians forgot a leg of the true fight ongoing throughout the world, the silencing of Christianity.
At the beginning of the New World Order, it is entirely plausible to believe that the Holy Bible will not be considered state-sponsored unless the text is modified to meet the state’s requirements. Previous attempts can be seen in history when King James ‘authorized’ a single version of the Bible because it was a political and social necessity. King James issued over a dozen rules that the translators had to follow. King James disliked the Geneva Bible, the Bible used by the Puritans, because he believed that some of the commentaries in the margin notes did not show enough respect for kings. James’ new translation was to have no commentary in the margins.
King James favored the hierarchical structure of the Church of England and wanted the new translation to keep words that supported a bishop led hierarchy. In keeping with James’ preferred views on church government, he specified, “The old ecclesiastical words [are] to be kept; as the word church [is] not to be translated congregation.” King James also ruled that only his new Bible could be read in England’s churches. The political motives of King James had a direct influence on the translation of the KJV.
- The ordinary Bible, read in the church, commonly called the Bishop’s Bible, to be followed, and as little altered as the original will permit.
- The names of the prophets and the holy writers, with the other names in the text, to be retained, as near as may be, according as they are vulgarly used.
- The old ecclesiastical words to be kept; as the word church, not to be translated congregation.
- When any word hath divers significations, that to be kept which has been most commonly used by the most eminent fathers, being agreeable to the propriety of the place, and the analogy of the faith.
- The division of the chapters to be altered, either not at all, or as little as may be, if necessity so require.
- No marginal notes at all to be affixed, but only for the explanation of the Hebrew or Greek words, which cannot, without some circumlocution, so briefly and fitly be expressed in the text.
- Such quotations of places to be marginally set down, as shall serve for the fit references of one scripture to another.
- Every particular man of each company to take the same chapter of chapters; and having translated or amended them severally by himself, where he thinks good, all to meet together, to confer what they have done, and agree for their part what shall stand.
- As any one company hath dispatched any one book in this manner, they shall send it to the rest to be considered of seriously and judiciously: for his Majesty is very careful in this point.
- If any company, upon the review of the book so sent, shall doubt or differ upon any places, and therewithal to send their reasons; to which if they consent not, the difference to be compounded at the general meeting, which is to be the chief persons of each company, at the end of the work.
- When any place of special obscurity is doubted of, letters to be directly by authority to send to any learned in the land for his judgment in such a place.
- Letters to be sent from every bishop to the rest of the clergy, admonishing them of this translation in hand, and to move and charge as many as being skillful in the tongues, have taken pains in that kind, to send their particular observations to the company, either at Westminster, Cambridge, or Oxford, according as it was directed before the king’s letter to the archbishop.
- The directors in each company to be deans of Westminster and Chester, and the king’s professors in Hebrew and Greek in the two universities.
- These translations to be used when they agree better with the text than the Bishop’s Bible, viz. Tyndale’s, Coverdale’s, Matthew’s, Wilchurch’s,* Geneva.
The best example of ‘word changing’ or removal is in Ephesians 6:12, See below
Geneva Version – The version which was referenced above and predates the KJV by 51 years.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, and against the worldly governors, the princes of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, which are in the high places.
Authorized King James Version
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
There is a clear difference between these two verses. Now, this is a very light example of what can take place under the beginnings of the New World Order. The goal of the NWO is to seat the Antichrist at the “head” of the world, which is why we see the world trying to destroy true Christianity.
Katie Mansfield. “China launches 'RELIGIOUS WINTER' in bid to DESTROY Christianity in fierce crackdown.” Express. . (2016): . . http://bit.ly/2dxs26v