A new ordinance was passed in Jackson, Mississippi by the city of Jackson mayor and city council yesterday that violates the Constitution.
The ordinance which prohibits noise amplification and loud voices within 100 feet of any healthcare facility, along with a 15 foot “buffer zone” from the entrance and set legal punishments if violated, is set to take effect in 30 days. This ordinance is not only hampering free speech but it is also giving a silent pass for child murders to dismember pre-born babies without a moral objection to challenge the blind acceptance of baby slaughter. This new ordinance will likely cost the city a ton of money in the long run. There will come a time when they have to defend the ordinance which is likely to be overturned anyway.
When the city council meeting was over, Pastor Keith Dalton, his wife and children, and other members of the Church Of Jackson gathered near the Jackson Women’s Health Organization, which is the only abortion clinic left in Mississippi. Live video was streamed from the Church Of Jackson’s Facebook page which serves to show that the moment the city passed this ordinance disregarding the attempts to save a God given life, it also declared open season all followers of Christ.
As they gathered in silence with their signs, compliant to the not yet effective ordinance, law enforcement watched from across the street.
Men, women and children were threateningly approached by Nathan Glenn, owner of the restaurant Rooster. Glenn first came towards them rabidly, while deliberately unzipping his pants for some unknown reason. He was frantically pacing back and forth outside on the curb, talking to himself aloud, with his hands formed tightly into fists, repeatedly saying “It may be worth it. It may be worth it”. Glenn’s erratic behavior continued to be caught on video.
For a moment while outside of the Rooster, Pastor Keith’s wife Amber believed it to be raining, so she looked up to the sky only to find there was not a single cloud in the sky and that it was not raining at all. In actuality, it was someone on the roof of the restaurant with a water hose claiming to be watering plants, but somehow spraying the assemblers below who were 10 feet away from the building.
Police watched on and did nothing even after it was brought to their attention.
Video footage of Glenn’s bizarre behavior, church members including children being sprayed with water and law enforcement ignoring pleas for protection can be seen [HERE]
The following video is Pastor Keith’s rebuke of yesterday’s ignored then tolerated persecution.
A brief but very truthful rundown of some of yesterday’s testimonies was documented by Coleman Boyd in a Facebook post is as follows:
“In the Jackson City Council Meeting yesterday, there were a number of testimonies FOR restricting free speech of those preaching the Gospel and exposing the wickedness of abortion.
- The clinic manager spoke and talked of the loud violent behavior of the protesters while speaking of the simultaneous napping of children on the sidewalk. Hmmmm… Not sure where to go with that one. She spoke of a less than 1 year old RUNNING around on the sidewalk. She spoke of children stepping out in front of her. I haven’t witnessed this, but I have witnessed her car swerve toward my 13 year old son when he stepped out to hand her a pamphlet.
- Mike Peters spoke of the His residents being disturbed by the loud noises. This part is almost certainly true. What he leaves off is that the clinic plays louder music than our preaching. He also stated that protesters harass his customers all the time. I didn’t get to speak to him to ask about this, but as one who is there several days each week, I never see his customers harassed. The people of the streets of Fondren are often preached to, spoken to, and given gospel literature at Fondren First, a block party that happens once a month, but customers of businesses are not harassed to my knowledge.
- Nathan Glenn of Rooster’s restaurant spoke of loud noise again neglecting the fact that the mill is almost always the one with music first and almost always louder than ours (except when they turn theirs down to get video of our loud preaching). Nathan also stated that his customers are harassed all the time and that one protester told him that he cooked babies. I asked him about this after the meeting, pointing out that I never see any of his customers harassed. He acknowledged that we don’t harass customers now but that it happened years ago. What? He just told the council we harass customers all the time. In regard to “cooking babies,” he couldn’t tell me who said that to him. All of us “protesters” are regulars and known to these guys, yet the person who said this can’t be identified. Hmmm… I have had many jokes made to me about eating or cooking the aborted babies on our signs over the years. However, never once has a person that honored God and honored life ever done this. It has ALWAYS been from pro-aborts.
- Scotta Brady spoke as a patient to the clinic who was harassed when she came. Scotta May have come as a patient. We would never know because she is there weekly as an escort helping lead babies to their death. She has brought out bowls appearing to do spells and such. I can’t condone someone calling her a wicked witch, but if I repeated the things she has said to my preteen children, you would agree that it is wicked and abhorrent.
- The last guy to speak was a representative for the hotel being built. We asked the actual superintendent at the sight this morning about them having to stop work and pay overtime to workers because of the protesters as we were accused of causing. He had no idea what we were talking about. He said that is not true. One of the owners used to turn sprinklers on Roy McMillan as he tried to save babies. He used to berate us when his office building was where the hotel is now. They built this hotel knowing full well that babies are murdered there and that Christians would be there raising our voices.
- Commander Freeman spoke about all the calls he gets to Fondren. He failed to break down the calls as to who is calling. In 12 years at the mill, we have never seen the police called by a girl or her family who was coming to the mill (I can’t say it hasn’t happened, but we have never seen it). I can remember less than 10 times where anti-abortion folks called the police. However, the deathscorts and/or clinic calls them repetitively.
In the end, no one is truly concerned about the babies being murdered. The ordinance’s language makes it about the moms. The mom’s are not the concern. The issue is the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR! These businessmen only care that they not lose money. Kill babies if you want or don’t kill babies… just don’t cost us money. The clinic manager hates us for one reason- we cost her money when ladies turn away from murdering their babies. The police just don’t want to be bothered with calls- all the while allowing 50 homicides a week to take place in the pink house.
DO NOT SAY, “PEACE, PEACE, WHEN THERE IS NO PEACE!”
Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Ecclesiastes 5:10 He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity.
Matthew 6:19,24 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”